Applications are now open for the Henkel Chemical Process Technician Internship 2024 intake in Johannesburg. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Henkel SA
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel Chemical Process Technician Internship 2024
The successful candidate joining the Henkel Chemical Process Technician Internship 2024 intake will be part of the Alrode Adhesive Technologies in Johannesburg. During the internship, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver on-site routine technical service at specified customer line
- Perform statistical data analysis and process control
- Consignment inventory management
- Provide support to supply and forecasting processes
- Maintain efficiency, quality, and productivity level of products and processes; escalate technical challenges toon-site supervisor
- Manage 5S strategies with weekly reports, audits, improvement work plan, and execution of improvement work plans
- Adhere to safety standards
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Holds a degree in Chemical Engineering or Analytical Chemistry
- Preferably with a maximum of 2 years industry experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Six Sigma, 8D
- Proficient with MS Office tools e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledgeable with data and graphs interpretation
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced industrial production environment
- Knowledgeable with SAP
How do I apply?
Applicants will need to complete an online application form on the company’s recruitment platform to apply. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
JOB ID: 23057080
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For further questions about the programme, send an email enquiry to email@example.com.