Henkel SA is reaching out to qualified individuals to submit an application and get shortlisted for its Finance Internship Programme for 2021. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements and job description before applying.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel SA Finance Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Provide assistance with OTC functions for specific accounts
- Assume responsibility of activities during end-of-month processes ensuring timely delivery
- Prepare business unit meetings to examine AR and overdue performance
- Conduct ad hoc and regular financial and business analyses
- Perform customer risk assessment (IFRS 15 Reduction)
- Ensure outstanding claims are reduced and issues are followed up with customer service as the need
- Assist with liaising tasks leading towards the KPMG year-end audit
- Manage BU problematic key accounts with errors and claims
- Provide assistance in other projects as needed
Who should apply?
The internship welcomes applications from candidates who satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a Commerce degree, major in Accounting, Finance or any relevant study
- Possesses a solid understanding of accounting concepts and systems
- Must have no more than 12 months of working experience in Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools e.g. PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive with a high sense initiative
- Able to deliver quality output under pressure and tight deadlines
- Capable of building networks and relationships with vital stakeholders across other business units and functions
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good level of verbal and written English
- High sense of ethical standards and integrity
- Effective problem solving as well as conflict management skills
What is the selection process?
If you’re eligible and ready to move on to the application process, click the link and fill out the online application form.
Remember these tips when you apply
- Prepare a PDF copy of your resume
- Take advantage of the opportunity and submit further relevant documents e.g. grades overview and certificates. These documents will help Henkel make a better decision on your application
- If applicable, import your LinkedIn profile date with just one click
- Attach a letter of motivation (optional)
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply will need to fill out the online application form. Click here to start the application process.
No deadline for submission has been set as of this posting.
ALSO APPLY: P&G Multi-Function Internship Programmes
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Henkel SA Finance Internship Programme 2021 advert.