Henkel SA is reaching out to qualified individuals to submit an application and its HR Internship Programme for 2021. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements and job description before applying.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel SA HR Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the HR Intern will include, but not limited to:
- Provide assistance with the recruitment process
- Facilitate training sessions and follow through on completion and ensure the training matrix is up to date
- Work with the Talent and Learning Manager regarding EES surveys, performance management projects, etc.
- Provide assistance to the HR specialist with the time and attendance system
- Organize on-boarding and induction packs for new hires
- Facilitate social responsibility events, Wellness Day, HR roadshows. union meetings, and more
- Perform other tasks for HR such as preparing courier paperwork, ordering supplies, PTP process, and other HR tasks as needed
- Act as support during roadshows and payroll initiatives
Who should apply?
You need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a degree or diploma in Human Resources or relevant discipline
- 0 to 12 months of work experience
How do I apply?
If you find that this is a good fit, head on over to Henkel’s recruitment page to apply. Click on the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set. Henkel is accepting applications as long as the job is available on its website.
For enquiries, contact Henkel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Henkel SA HR Internship Programme 2021.