German consumer and chemical products manufacturer Henkel AG & Company, is inviting suitable graduates who would be interested in applying for this multinational conglomerate’s IT Support Internship Programme in South Africa for the 2021 fiscal year.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel South Africa IT Support Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the IT Support intern will include, but will not be limited to:
- Install user software and hardware following Henkel’s standard procedure
- Set up users’ mobile device as needed
- Maintain Vodacom, Ricoh and APEX BI data as well as replace or upgrade devices
- Maintain master data for Vodacom, Ricoh and APEX BI
- Record, document and manage software applications stored in the asset register
- Take part in team projects
Who should apply?
To qualify, the applicant must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds an Information Technology qualification from a higher education institution
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Capable of delivering results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to develop relationships with key networks and stakeholders across other business units or functions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Keen interest in providing excellent customer service and data entry
- Adequate proficiency in Windows 10, MS Project and MS Office applications
What is the selection process?
During the application and selection process, Henkel looks for employees who share the company’s vision and values. To be more specific, Henkel wants individuals who stand out in the following areas:
- Determination and initiative to achieve
- Risk taking and decisiveness
- Innovation and driving change
- Judgement and perspective
- Influencing and convincing
- Developing and coaching people (for positions with personnel responsibility)
How do I apply?
If you’re eligible and ready to move on to the application process, click the link and fill out the online application form.
Remember these tips when you apply
- Prepare a PDF copy of your resume
- Take advantage of the opportunity and submit further relevant documents e.g. grades overview and certificates. These documents will help Henkel make a better decision on your application
- If applicable, import you LinkedIn profile date with just one click
- Attach a letter of motivation (optional)
Although there is no definite deadline, Henkel will discontinue the advert once the position had been filled.
For questions related to your application, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Henkel SA Marketing Internship 2021 programme advert.