German consumer and chemical products manufacturer Henkel AG & Company, is inviting suitable graduates who would be interested in applying for this multinational conglomerate’s Marketing Internship Programme in South Africa for the 2021 fiscal year.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel SA Marketing Internship
The Marketing Intern’s duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide assistance with sales and marketing on general and special project deliverables
- Conduct brand development and marketing communications
- Carry out marketing trade visits
- Facilitate and coordinate external agency relations on a concept, costs and materials
- Provide support with the execution of channel strategy on the local level with the use of channel marketing activities
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria:
- Possesses a diploma or degree in Marketing
- Must have no more than 12 months of work experience in the marketing field
- Good presentation skills
- Solid communication skills
- Average proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
What is the selection process?
During the application and selection process, Henkel looks for employees who share the company’s vision and values. To be more specific, Henkel wants individuals who stand out in the following areas:
- Determination and initiative to achieve
- Risk-taking and decisiveness
- Innovation and driving change
- Judgment and perspective
- Influencing and convincing
- Developing and coaching people (for positions with personnel responsibility)
How do I apply?
If you’re eligible and ready to move on to the application process, click the link and fill out the online application form.
Remember these tips when you apply
- Prepare a PDF copy of your resume
- Take advantage of the opportunity and submit further relevant documents e.g. grades overview and certificates. These documents will help Henkel make a better decision on your application
- If applicable, import your LinkedIn profile date with just one click
- Attach a letter of motivation (optional)
Although there is no definite deadline, Henkel will discontinue the advert once the position had been filled.
For questions related to your application, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Henkel SA Marketing Internship 2021 programme advert.