Henkel SA is reaching out to suitable individuals to apply and get a chance to be part of its Quality Control Internship Programme for 2021. Take a minute to review the job responsibilities and minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel South Africa Quality Control Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with the day-to-day operations of the Quality Control department and make sure all relevant daily activities are taken care of in the most courteous, timely and accurate manner, all in accordance with present business unit standards
- Test finished goods, raw materials and intermediates in line with prescribed guidelines across all business units within Adhesive Technologies
- Communicate with site departments regarding completion of relevant QC activities
- Provide support with continuous improvement activities within the QC department
- Assist the Product Development and Customer Services team with development and research initiatives
- Supervise batch activities,
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum programme requirements in order to be considered for the internship.
- Must have a degree or diploma in Chemistry
- Work experience not exceeding 1 year
- Preferably with SAP knowledge
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to go to Henkel SA’s recruitment portal and create a user account to be able to apply.
You will also need to upload the following documents:
- Updated CV
- Certificates, diplomas, graduation diploma and overview of grades in one (1) PDF file
Make sure to upload your requirements at the same time for a faster review process.
Click the link below to start registering an account.
Job ID: 21012819
No deadline for submission of applications has been set. Henkel SA will receive applications as long as the advert is available on their website.
For enquiries, contact Henkel SA directly via email at email@example.com.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Henkel SA Quality Control Internship Programme 2021 advert.