Henkel SA is reaching out to qualified individuals to apply and get a chance to be part of its Quality Control Internship Programme for 2019.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with an 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel South Africa Quality Control Internship Programme 2019
The successful candidate responsible for carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with the day-to-day operations of the Quality Control department and make sure all relevant daily activities are taken care of in the most courteous, timely and accurate manner, all in accordance with present business unit standards
- Test finished goods, raw materials and intermediates in line with prescribed guidelines across all business units within Adhesive Technologies
- Communicate with site departments regarding completion of relevant QC activities
- Provide support with continuous improvement activities within the QC department
- Assist the Product Development and Customer Services team with development and research initiatives
- Provide assistance in issues concerning Quality Non-conformance
The company does not guarantee employment once the intern successfully completes the Henkel SA Quality Control Internship Programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum programme requirements in order to be considered for the internship.
- Must have a degree in science in Engineering or Chemistry
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Good personal and influencing skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Able to work well within a team
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Must be highly analytical and can process adjustment calculations
- Above average capability in numeracy, literacy and the use of computers
Click the link to view the Henkel SA Quality Control Internship Programme advert.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to go to Henkel SA’s recruitment portal and create a user account to be able to apply. Click here to start registering an account.
You may also need to upload the following documents:
- Updated CV
- Certificates, diplomas, graduation diploma and overview of grades compiled into one (1) PDF file
Make sure to upload your requirements at the same time for a faster review process.
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link for more details about Henkel SA.