Henkel SA is extending its invitation to interested and qualified parties to apply for its Safety, Health and Environment Standards Internship Programme. Read further down for a complete rundown of the programme details.
Henkel is global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with an 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel SA SHE Internship Programme
As Henkle SA’s Safety, Health And Environmental Intern, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Execute special SHE programmes as required by management
- Update Morning Boards and Morning Lines at all times for meetings
- Make sure employee training is done in compliance with operation and safety training guidelines and schedule
- Regularly update safety rep books for use in committee meetings
- Accurately record meeting minutes and distribute in a timely manner
- Update SHE data spreadsheet with accurate information
- Monitor water meter, energy and waste readings
- Manage training records in line with training relevant to SHE and make sure trainings are done as scheduled
- Manage and relay critical items in A&R and SHEcom data for timely closure
- Log maintenance SHE action items in MPM
- Monitor and record regular safety equipment inspection
- Perform SUSA engagements and safety walkabout
While Henkel needs people who wishes to build a career with the company, it may or may not offer permanent employment at the end of the SHE Internship Programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
Aspiring candidates must be able to satisfy the following basic programme requisites to qualify for consideration:s
- Must have a National Diploma or college degree in Science or any allied field .
- Able to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of OHSAct
How to Apply
For those who meet the programme’s basic qualifications, be sure to create an account in Henkel’s recruitment page. Click here to start the application process:
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Know more about the internship by viewing the advert: