German consumer and chemical products manufacturer Henkel AG & Company, is inviting qualified parties who would be interested in applying for this multinational conglomerate’s Supply and Demand Internship Programme for 2020.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel SA Supply & Demand Planning Internship
The successful candidate will be tasked with performing the duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for procurement activities
- Monitor and manage inventory POs
- Manage PO receipt schedules and supervise the in-transit inventory
- Determine existing and possible product shortages and establish and implement recovery plans
- Ensure effective communication of supply shortages to business teams
- Determine and resolve GR/IR discrepancies with invoice/PO matching
- Analyze finance forecasts to establish a solid S&OP forecast procedures
- Assess planned APO SNP production and highlight Distress SKUs or OOS
- Keep track of planned production/inbound shipment against forecasts and execute appropriate adjustments to keep SLA and inventory targets within desirable levels
- Make sure that Master is maintained properly in APO DP including life cycle management
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for the position, candidates need to meet the minimum requirements shown below:
- Possesses a Supply Chain Management degree from a tertiary education institution
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- With solid analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Strong background in Microsoft Office
How do I apply?
Candidates who are able to satisfy the basic eligibility requirements mentioned above and would like to apply for the internship will need to register their profile on the Henkel’s job portal.
Click here to get started with the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For more details about the internship not covered here, send an email enquiry to email@example.com.
- How long is the duration of the internship?
Although the exact time frame does not show in the advert, this intern will be serving a full-time position with a limited term.
Click the link to view the Henkel SA Supply and Demand Planning Internship porgramme 2020 advert.