Henkel SA is reaching out to qualified individuals to apply and get a chance to be part of its Technical Sales Internship Programme for 2022. Take a moment to review the basic eligibility standards and skills requirements of the internship if you intend on applying.
About Henkel SA
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with a 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel Technical Sales Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg working in the market division of Henkel’s Packaging and Consumer Solutions. Primarily responsible for providing assistance to the Sales Team, the duties and responsibilities of the Technical Sales Intern are as follows:
- Interact with internal functions e.g. supply chain, customer service, marketing, technical service, and OTC for smooth account management
- Assist the Sales Department by attending to account, stock, and invoicing disputes from customers, making sure these are handled by and communicated to the concerned stakeholders in the most timely manner
- Coordinate account activities e.g. new account opening, accounts receivables, price list and customer record updates
- Ensure on-time submission of monthly reports with the right templates
- Distribute quarterly sales forecasts to teams noting deviations from previous reports
Who should apply?
Applicants must satisfy these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or Chemical Engineering
- Efficient, accurate, and organized
- Able to deliver results within deadlines even under pressure
- Able to nurture professional relations with key stakeholders and networks across various business units and functions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A good problem solver, team player, and proficient in MS Office tools e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
What is the selection process?
- Applicants who meet the minimum requirements may need to go through an online assessment.
- An invitation for a personal interview with an HR rep or possibly a team manager will follow once you make it through the online test
- Successful applicants will be offered a contract
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply for the internship position, head on over to Henkel’s recruitment page and fill out the online application form. Click the link below to access the online form.
Henkel will be accepting applications as long as the advert is listed on their website.
For further questions about the programme, please call +27-11-617-2400
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Henkel Technical Sales Internship 2022 advert page.