Hewlett Packard SA is currently taking applications for its Human Resources Graduate Programme for 2021. Take a minute review the job responsibilities and minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise SA, or HPE, is an international information technology company with its headquarters located in San Jose, California. HPE is the result of the splitting of Hewlett Packard in November 2015. The other part of the split is the Enterprise Group, which deals with the storage, servers, networking, support, consulting and financial services. HPE South Africa was established in 1994, and its head office is in Johannesburg.
Hewlett-Packard SA Human Resources Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be joining HPE’s Human Resources division, primarily providing assistance in recruitment activities, performance management, and administration, to name a few.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent includes:
- Review HR policies and procedures in order to effectively provide support to the division
- Establish own understanding of the company, its employees, and its culture
- Work hand in hand with the HR team and HPE subcontractors
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for consideration, you need to meet the minimum requirements:
- Must be a 2020 or May 2021 Human Resources or Psychology degree graduate
- Possesses a genuine interest in Human Resources Management as well as in technology
- Proactive and able to identify opportunities for improvement
- Must have excellent communication as well as presentation skills
- Comfortable developing inter-level relationships and encouraging solutions-based discussions
What is the selection process?
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HPE promotes workplace diversity and strives to build a team of various backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. Decisions are crafted on the basis of business needs, merit, and qualifications.
How do I apply?
If eligible to apply, head on over to HPE’s recruitment portal and register an applicant account to start the application process. Click the link below to start the process:
Job ID: 1068446
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, you can reach HPE Johannesburg by calling +27 11785100.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Hewlett-Packard SA Human Resources Graduate 2021 advert.