Hewlett Packard SA is currently inviting applications from qualified individuals for its Marketing Internship for 2022. Take a few minutes to review the job responsibilities and minimum eligibility requirements of this internship role before applying.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise SA
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise SA, or HPE, is an international information technology company with its headquarters located in San Jose, California. HPE is the result of the splitting of Hewlett Packard in November 2015. The other part of the split is the Enterprise Group, which deals with the storage, servers, networking, support, consulting and financial services. HPE South Africa was established in 1994, and its head office is in Johannesburg.
Hewlett-Packard SA Marketing Internship 2022
Reporting to the HPE South Africa Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be based in Gauteng and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities assigned to the internship role.
- Participate in marketing initiatives and gain first-hand knowledge of setting up, running, tracking, and optimizing traffic campaigns
- Interact with stakeholders such as local team members as well as marketing teams from other countries
- Take part in a full range of marketing medium e.g. email, content, mobile, social, to large-scale marketing events
Who should apply?
Candidates must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility and skills requirements to qualify:
- Holds a diploma/bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant degree obtained not more than 12 months ago
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel
- A self-starter who is able to work with ambiguity and adapt easily
- Curious, proactive, and able to work under pressure
- Keen interest in marketing
- Works well independently or as a member of a team
- Possesses good problem-solving and financial skills
- Preferably with digital marketing exposure or background
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
What is the selection process?
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HPE promotes workplace diversity and strives to build a team of various backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. Decisions are crafted on the basis of business needs, merit, and qualifications.
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements of the role and would like to apply, head on over to HPE South Africa’s recruitment page and create your applicant profile.
Click on the link below to start the process: Apply online for the Hewlett-Packard SA Marketing Internship 2022.
Job ID: 1119832
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information, you can reach HPE Johannesburg by calling +27 11785100.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Hewlett Packard SA Marketing Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.