The Hewlett-Packard SA Sales Internship 2023 intake is currently accepting applications for its Johannesburg offices. If you wish to apply, be sure to take a few minutes to review the job responsibilities and minimum eligibility requirements of this internship role.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise SA
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise SA, or HPE, is an international information technology company with its headquarters located in San Jose, California. HPE is the result of the splitting of Hewlett Packard in November 2015. The other part of the split is the Enterprise Group, which deals with the storage, servers, networking, support, consulting and financial services. HPE South Africa was established in 1994, and its head office is in Johannesburg.
Hewlett-Packard SA Sales Internship 2023
The Hewlett-Packard SA South Africa Sales Internship 2023 intake provides successful candidates a conducive environment for constant learning and adequate opportunities to develop knowledge on new products and acquire new interpersonal and personal skills. During the internship, the Sales Intern is expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the Account Managers with field presentations, research, customer meetings, and reporting
- Assist the Sales Leader with software vendor and technology partner projects e.g. workshop prepping, post processing, and meetings
- Direct marketing tasks by the Sales team in partnership with the Marketing team such as conceptualizing and conducting third party events
- Support the Sales Lead, as well as other functions with developing and rolling out sales strategies and plays
- Manage accounts with quotas in order to develop skills in consultative selling, customer relations, cold calling, and account management within an international IT company
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria and skills/competencies requirements:
- A recent graduate of a relevant BCom, BSc (within the last 12 months) of a relevant degree, diploma, or N6 certificate
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written
- Energetic, enthusiastic, driven, committed, eager to learn and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Sound presentation, analysis, presentation, and problem identification skills
What is the selection process?
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HPE promotes workplace diversity and strives to build a team of various backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. Decisions are crafted on the basis of business needs, merit, and qualifications.
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements of the role and would like to apply, head on over to HPE South Africa’s recruitment page and complete an online application form. Click on the link below to start the process:
Job ID: 1137642
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information, you can reach HPE Johannesburg by calling +27 11785100.