Highbury Media is inviting highly qualified individuals who are interested in sending their application and to apply for its Design Internship Programme.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding, it has created custom content for a number of big-name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Foschini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that come out with the country’s top-performing titles.
Highbury Media Design Internship Programme
As a Design Intern, the successful applicant will obtain experiential learning in the following areas:
- Design social media posts.
- Design all web assets on a monthly basis.
- Keep up to date with design trends in the digital environment
- Assist digital team with all design requirements
- Ability to comprehend and uphold magazine style and adapt for digital
- Give creative input into digital content
- Design marketing material for the client
Who should apply?
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements to get considered for the programme:
- Relevant diploma/degree in graphic design
- Must have knowledge of Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and MAC OS
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have an interest in fashion, beauty and pop-culture
- Take initiative
- Must have excellent attention to detail
How do I apply?
If you meet at least the basic requirements of the internship programme, click here to access Highbury’s recruitment portal where you can register an account to be able to apply.
If you already have an account, kindly log in to start the application process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 28 February 2020. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For further details about the Highbury Media Design Internship Programme, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking the link.
- Where will the internship be held?
The successful intern will be working in Highbury Media’s Cape Town offices
- When will the internship start?
The internship will start on 02 March 2020.