Highbury Media is inviting highly qualified individuals who are interested in sending their application and to apply for its Design Internship Programme.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding it has created custom content for a number of big name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Forchini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that comes out with the country’s top performing titles.
Highbury Media Design Internship Programme
As a Design Intern, the successful applicant will obtain experiential learning in the following areas:
- Visual research and design innovation
- Sourcing/creation of images appropriate for the stories/brief
- Providing assistance in design tasks including client mock-ups, printing wall presentations, creating PDF’s, ordering images, etc.
- Digital solutions and platforms
- Assist and/or design other magazine promo materials such as mock-ups, exhibition stands, rate cards, supplements, etc.
Who should apply?
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements to get considered for the programme:
- Must hold a tertiary level education in Design
- Possesses technical expertise in design and printing
- Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
How do I apply?
If you meet at least the basic requirements of the internship programme, click here to access Highbury’s recruitment portal where you can register an account to be able to apply.
If you already have an account, kindly log in to start the application process.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 25 October 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For further details about the Highbury Media Design Internship Programme, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking the link.