Highbury Media is looking for suitably qualified individuals to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming Digital Design Internship Programme for 2020.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding, it has created custom content for a number of big-name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Foschini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that come out with the country’s top-performing titles.
Highbury Media Digital Design Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be contributing member of Highbury Media’s Design Department performing tasks that include, but not limited to:
- Creating and designing social media posts
- Creating all web asset designs on a monthly basis
- Conducting research to be in the know when it comes to the latest digital design trends within the digital sector
- Provide assistance with the Digital Team’s design requirements as needed
- Capable of understanding and following magazine style
- Provide creative input for use with digital content
- Design marketing materials for clients
Who should apply?
Applicants who are able to meet the minimum eligibility requirements will need to register an applicant profile before applying for the internship post. These minimum requirements are as follows:
- Holds a relevant degree/diploma in graphic design
- Knows how to use Adobe applications such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as a Mac OS
- Must have topnotch skills in time management
- With genuine interest in pop culture, fashion and beauty
- Proactive and always takes the initiative
- Possesses exceptional attention to detail
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to pursue this internship position will be required to register an applicant profile on Highbury Media’s careers portal. Click here to start the application process.
The link may not work if the internship post is no longer available
Highbury Media will be accepting applications until 30 April 2020.
For enquiries, contact Highbury Media’s HR team by sending an email to email@example.com.
For technical issues during the application process, please refer to this FAQ page on the company webpage.
To view a PDF copy of the Highbury Media Digital Design Internship Programme 2020 advert, simply click on the link.