Highbury Media is calling on suitable and interested individuals to send their application and qualify for its upcoming Digital Ad Traffic Internship Programme.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding, it has created custom content for a number of big-name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Forchini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that come out with the country’s top-performing titles.
Highbury Media Digital Traffic Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be working at the company head office in Cape Town as part of the Production Team. The incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire work experience by fulfilling the following duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients and deep search in digital adverts and elements
- Work on client queries
- Check various digital elements and adverts
- Load and run campaigns on the ad server
- Develop and manage administrative systems
- Perform upkeep/maintenance on ad and digital server for all managed websites
- Generate campaign reports for clients or sales
- Provide assistance to digital production manager and routine website checks
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements in order to be considered for the internship:
- Technically inclined
- Comfortable working independently or within a team
- Highly organized and able to commit to deadlines
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound time management skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office tools
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial qualifications, create an applicant profile on Highbury’s recruitment to be able to apply for the position.
Click here to register your account.
If you already have an account, simply log in to proceed to the application process.
Applications are open until 17 January 2020. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The successful candidate will start by 20 January 2020. Make sure you are available for work by that time.
For further details about the Highbury Media Design Internship Programme, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking the link.