Highbury Media is calling on highly qualified individuals who are interested in sending their application and to apply for its Food Internship Programme.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding, it has created custom content for a number of big-name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Foschini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that come out with the country’s top-performing titles.
Highbury Media Food Internship Programme 2020
The incumbent will be interning at Highbury Media’s head office in Cape Town and will be gaining work experience performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Food preparation/arrangement during shoots
- Carry out pantry upkeep and food shopping
- Help out during food shoots in terms from planning to prepping phase
- Manage kitchen schedule
- Keep up to date with the latest food trends
- Ensure prompt collection and drop off of props
- Research content and participate in brainstorming
- Track invoices and learn to work with budgets
- Collaborate with photographers and food stylists to acquire expertise in the field
- Work and style stock shoots
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the minimum requirements to be considered eligible to apply:
- Must possess a culinary background or diploma from a culinary school
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Constant eagerness to learn
- A proactive and self-motivated hard worker
- Able to perform fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment on a variety of platforms
- Enthusiastic in creating food-related ideas
- Holds a valid South African driver’s license
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the programme’s basic requirement and would like to apply for the role will need to set up an account to be able to apply.
Click here to pull up the account registration page. If you already have an account, simply log in and get started with the application process.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 14 February 2020.
For further details about the Highbury Media Design Internship Programme, send an email to email@example.com.
You may also visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking the link.