Highbury Media is calling on suitable individuals who would be interested in sending their application and possibly qualify for its upcoming Human Resources Internship Programme.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding, it has created custom content for a number of big name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Forchini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that comes out with the country’s top performing titles.
Highbury Media Human Resources Internship Programme 2019
The selected candidate will fulfill the internship role and at the same time, gain valuable work experience performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work and collaborate with a professional team of HR professional
- Discover self-interests and keen awareness of future career opportunities
- Develop and cultivate relationships that may prove beneficial in the long run
Who should apply?
Applicants must satisfy the basic qualifications listed below to be eligible to go through the application process:
- Must have a professional demeanor
- Must be confident, reliable, trustworthy
- Able to catch the smallest details
- Takes initiative and highly proactive when carrying out tasks
- A people person with exceptional communication skills
View the Highbury Media Human Resource Internship programm advert by clicking the link.
How do I apply?
If you think this position is a good fit and meet the prescribed minimum requirements, set up an account on Highbury Media’s recruitment portal to apply. Click here to get started.
If you already have an account, simply log in and look for the appropriate job advert and apply.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 4 October 2019. Application submitted beyond the deadline will not be considered.
For further details about the Highbury Media Design Internship Programme, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit the company’s FAQ page by clicking the link.