Highbury Media is inviting highly qualified individuals who are interested in sending their application and to apply for its Marketing and Circulations Internship Programme
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding it has created custom content for a number of big name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Forchini Group and Diner’s Club to name a few.
Highbury Media Marketing and Circulations Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be interning at the Marketing Department of Ramsay Media, a division of Highbury Media. The Marketing and Circulations intern will gain exposure in the following activities:
- Events that increase sales and/or market brands
- Individual and/or bulk subscriptions
- Retail promotions as well as other sales promotions
- Relations Management
- Date and distribution files management
- ABC submission
- Circulation reports
Who should apply?
- Holds a tertiary level qualification in Marketing
- Highly capable of exerting influence and conducting negotiations in the most professional manner
- Comfortable working with teams across various departments
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting data
- Must be knowledgeable in marketing elements as well as digital
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional time management
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
Click the link to view the Highbury Media Marketing and Circulation Internship Programme advert.
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the basic requirements and would like to push through with the application will need to create an applicant profile on the company’s careers portal.
Click here to get started.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 25 October 2019.
Click here to know more about Ramsay Media.
To know more about Highbury Media, click here.