Highbury Media is calling on suitable individuals who would be interested in sending their application and possibly qualify for its upcoming Sports Editor and Social Media Internship Programme for 2020.
Established in 1996, Highbury Media is a leading media company in Cape Town that manages a variety of South Africa’s most popular brands, platforms and titles. Through the years since its founding, it has created custom content for a number of big name brands such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the Foschini Group and Diner’s Club, to name a few.
Highbury Media is the largest independent South African magazine and digital publishing group of companies that comes out with the country’s top-performing titles.
Highbury Media Sports Editor and Social Media Internship
As a Sports Editor and Social Media Intern for Highbury Media, the successful candidate be joining one of Highbury’s top-performing titles, particularly catering to the sports niche. Moreover, the incumbent will gain exposure to the following tasks:
- Keep track of trends in social media
- Schedule social media posting
- Ensure engagement across various social media platforms
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed for the Content and Social Media departments (e.g. social media copies, impromptu posts)
- Conduct coverage of live events over social media
Who should apply?
Applicants who wish to qualify for the internship will need to satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Total fluency in the English language
- Good grasp of various social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Previous working experience with publishing tools and social media posts scheduling is a plus
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial qualifications and would like to push through with applying for the internship position, kindly click here to register your profile to start the application process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2020.
For enquiries, get in touch with Highbury Media by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries about technical issues during the application process, refer to the website’s FAQ section.
Click here to view the Highbury Media Sports Editor and Social Media Internship Programme 2020 advert.