Hitachi Energy is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its Finance Internship 2023 intake for the company’s Johannesburg offices in Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and general responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Hitachi Energy
A global technology leader pushing for the advancement of sustainable energy, Hitachi Energy services customers in the infrastructure, industry, and utility sectors with advanced solutions and services. With the help of its partners and customers, Hitachi Energy pioneers technologies and drives the digital transformation needed to accelerate the shift towards a carbon-neutral future.
Hitachi Energy Finance Internship 2023
Based in Longmeadow, Johannesburg, the Hitachi Energy Finance Internship 2023 role seeks to help the successful candidate transition into the professional workspace through mentorship and coaching by registered and highly qualified professionals within Hitachi Energy.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Gain significant exposure to Hitachi Energy’s local and regional operations, particularly in various areas of the financial environment with a special focus on providing support to the Controlling Team in the PGGA department
- Develop soft skills to become a proficient and agile professional in the finance domain
- Acquire experience in a project environment working on accounting-related areas
- Assist the project controller with uploading journals to the system, account receivables, compiling VAT documents, and other relevant tasks as needed
- Take part and contribute in managing the finance team in meeting set objectives
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants must meet the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements listed eblow:
- Holds a diploma or degree in Accounting
- Possesses strong communication (verbal and written) skills and learning acumen
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word is a definite advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Hitachi Energy’s jobs portal to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know more about Hitachi Energy SA by clicking here.
If this internship/graduate progamme is no longer available, please do not make any queries. You may view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.