Hitachi Energy is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its Graduate Development Programme 2022 intake at its Modderfontein facility in Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and general responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Hitachi Energy
A global technology leader pushing for the advancement of sustainable energy, Hitachi Energy services customers in the infrastructure, industry, and utility sectors with advanced solutions and services. With the help of its partners and customers, Hitachi Energy pioneers technologies and drives the digital transformation needed to accelerate the shift towards a carbon-neutral future.
Hitachi Energy Graduate Development Programme 2022
Hitachi Energy is looking for degree holders from various disciplines who will be based at the company’s Modderfontein location in Gauteng. The successful candidates are to take on a full-time role and will be coming from the following disciplines:
- Internal corporate communications
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Information Systems/Technology
- P1/P2 Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
Duties and responsibilities
- Must be willing to attend classes and acquire learnings as needed
- Take part in a Management Practice Programme in cooperation with a selected business school that will facilitate exposure to the business value chain
- Engineering graduates will be partnered with an effective provider for professional and technical skills development that will help with an ECSA registration
- Acquire soft skills for professional and personal etiquette development
- Apply Hitachi Energy’s core values – safety, quality, and integrity
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants must meet the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements:
- Holds a diploma, BTech, Bachelor’s degree, or S1-S4 in any of the fields of discipline mentioned earlier
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in written and verbal communications, and general learning aptitude
How do I apply?
Simply register you’re profile on Hitachi Energy’s to be able to apply. Click on the link of the internship role you’re applying for to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know more about Hitachi Energy SA by clicking here.
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Hitachi Energy Graduate Development Programme 2022 advert page.
If this internship/graduate progamme is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.