Computer data storage company, Hitachi Vantara, is in need of suitable candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Inside Sales Internship programme in Johannesburg. Read on to know about the position, and most importantly, the minimum requirements to be considered for this internship.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in the IT sector. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue stream.
Hitachi SA Inside Sales Internship 2021
As an Inside Sales Intern, the successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing outbound communications and business-to-business sales
- Carrying out the full sales cycle which includes cold calling
- Identifying opportunity
- Validating opportunity by correctly identifying problem-impact
- Qualifying benefits – value
- Making the proposal – confirming value
- Negotiating – mutual close plan
- Building up management and pipeline encompassing all target data sets
- Presenting uniquely compelling business messages through understanding of market and process intelligence
- Establish strong channel relations
- Making forecasts with high accuracy
- Following through and promoting marketing initiatives
- Updating CRM database and other relevant systems
- Developing the database and ensuring optimum customer progression
- Sustaining high-level customer/client satisfaction through strategic communications by showing a great amount of knowledge in client offerings, products, service and license as well as software compliance messages
- Complying with existing processes and standards
- Comply with all N3 information, processes and security policies
Who should apply?
Candidates need to meet the programme’s minimum requirements to qualify:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledgeable in full cycle B2B selling including corporate procurement processes
- Superior skills in verbal and written communications, as well as a highly-professional demeanor in communications
- Keen interest in the IT sector, leading products or licensing
- Working background in co-selling through a particular channel via distributors or resellers
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple priorities
- Confident account management skills
- Able to produce results under pressure and respond appropriately to business needs
- Unquestionable integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethics and self-motivation
What is the selection process?
Hitachi Vantara is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of successful candidates will be based on the company’s employment equity strategy.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish pursue this internship opportunity will need click on the link to access Hitachi Vantara’s recruitment page and fill out the application form.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Hitachi Vantara SA.
- Where will it take place?
This successful intern will be based in Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg facility.
- How long will it take to complete?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Hitachi SA Inside Sales Internship 2021 programme advert.