Computer data storage company, Hitachi Vantara, is in need of suitable candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Partner Sales Internship programme in Johannesburg. Read on to know about the position, and most importantly, the minimum requirements to be considered for this internship.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in the IT sector. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue stream.
Hitachi SA Partner Sales Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the Partner Sales Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the first point of contact for allocated Partner.Drives revenue gained through Partner
- Determine important personalities within Partner organization
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships and function as a liaison officer bridging Partner to other Hitachi team members and vice versa
- Establish and fulfill Partner opportunities while upholding Hitachi Vantara’s goals and standards
- Educate Partners on tools, solutions and capabilities
- Assist Partners with implementation towards targets
Who should apply?
- Holds a qualification from a recognized university (preferred), but substantial, relevant work experience holds similar weight
- Experience in Business/Sales development gained from an IT tech vendor, system integrator or distributor is a definite plus
- Strong knowledge of IT
- Solid business forecasting and planning skills
- Effective time management capability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and sales abilities
- Capable of influencing others
What is the selection process?
Hitachi Vantara is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of successful candidates will be based on the company’s employment equity strategy.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish pursue this internship opportunity will need click on the link to access Hitachi Vantara’s recruitment page and fill out the application form.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Hitachi Vantara SA.
- Where will it take place?
This successful intern will be based in Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg facility.
- How long will it take to complete?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Hitachi SA Partner Sales Internship 2021 programme advert.