Hitachi Vantara is calling on eligible candidates to submit their application and qualify for the Presales Internship programme in South Africa. Be sure to review the eligibility requirements and specifications before going through the application process.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue stream.
Hitachi SA Presales Internship
The Presales Intern position requires a customer-centered sales professional who will be supporting the company’s pre-sales efforts by coming up with opportunities and working with the Partner Manager of Account Manager in developing customer-focused sales value propositions. The successful candidate will also be responsible for high-level tech information, design and information guidance to customers.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include, but are not limited to:
- Gain essential insight on major transformational factors impacting the customer’s industry
- Collaborate with Account Managers to determine the business account plan
- Assist in opportunity prospecting by proactively establishing leads during customer meetings, education sessions and seminars
- Collect vital information on the customers’ business strategies and issues to be able to match Hitachi Vantara tech solutions in addressing their needs
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of various Hitachi Vantara solutions/offerings relevant to customer priorities
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, candidates will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a holder of an Information Technology degree
- Possesses a strong interest in learning all about storage technology
- Persuasive public speaking and presentation skills; skilled in commanding the audience while delivering a meaningful message
- A self-starter, highly motivated and results-driven individual
- Comfortable working in unstructured situations and environments effectively under minimal supervision
- Capable of making significant and independent judgment within broad policies and practices to identify the most accurate method for achieving work objectives
What is the selection process?
Hitachi Vantara is an equal opportunity employer. Selection of successful candidates will be based on the company’s employment equity strategy.
How do I apply?
If you’re eligible to apply and would like to move on to the application process, click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Hitachi Vantara SA.
- Where will it take place?
This successful intern will be based in Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg facility.
- How long will it take to complete?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Hitachi SA Presales Internship 2021 advert.