Hitachi Vantara is calling on eligible candidates to submit their application and qualify for the Resident Storage Tech Engineer Internship programme in South Africa. Be sure to review the eligibility requirements and specifications before going through the application process.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue stream.
Hitachi SA Resident Storage Tech Engineer Internship
As a Resident Storage Tech Engineer Intern, the successful candidate will be conducting Global Delivery Services for a specific Hitachi Vantara client at their location to provide services as indicated in a Statement of Work. The incumbent will be performing assigned tasks and building customer confidence in the company’s service delivery capability.
It is the Resident Storage Tech Engineer Intern’s responsibility to facilitate a seamless shift from execution to operations and for the day-to-day environment management.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the client’s team in support of their daily operations including coaching on best practices
- Represent the company during internal sessions and meetings by the client as well as provide support in their key decision-making
- Serve as the clients’s advocate in regards to Hitachi Vantara products
- Furnish the Resource Manager with status reports on tasks and completion estimates; form solid strategies based on relevant factors that drive value and effectiveness
- Provide feasible and dynamic presentations as stated in the Statement of Work
- Present materials and acquired lessons during strategic project review meetings
Who should apply?
Candidates who satisfy the below minimum requirements are eligible to submit an application:
- Holds a university degree in Engineering or Information Technology
- Keen interest in acquiring knowledge in Storage Technology
- Excellent skills in communications
What is the selection process?
Hitachi Vantara is an equal opportunity employer. The selection of successful candidates will be based on the company’s employment equity strategy.
How do I apply?
If you’re eligible to apply and would like to move on to the application process, click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Hitachi Vantara SA.
- Where will it take place?
This successful intern will be based in Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg facility.
- How long will it take to complete?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Hitachi SA Resident Storage Tech Engineer Internship 2021 advert.