Hitachi Vantara is currently accepting applications for its Human Resources Internship Programme. Full details about this internship opportunity below.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue streams.
Hitachi SA Human Resources Internship Programme
The Hitachi SA is looking for an outstanding HR administrative intern who will be working out of Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg location. The successful HR intern will receive skills training in a dynamic EMEA Human Resources Shared Service environment.
The main responsibilities of the incumbent is to utilize Ask HR in processing daily HR transaction requests and making sure all important HR transactions accurately handled in the most timely manner. Some of these tasks include the following:
- Responding to employee and manager enquiries in line with current company policies and guidelines
- Preparing letters and internal documents regarding promotions, change and transfer of status
- Processing termination paperwork as well as settlement agreements and conducting exit interviews
- Providing support to HRBP regarding manager follow up on employee and organizational transactions
Permanent employment at the end of internship programme will be based on performance merit as determined by Hitachi Vantara.
Recruitment or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications to be considered for the internship:
- Prior experience in providing administrative and/or customer service support in a professional, international business environment is a plus
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on a wide range of confidential and sensitive matter with a high sense of discretion
- A Bachelor’s or Administrative degree in Business related area of study
- Fluency in English and in another language is a plus
- Highly motivated and driven with excellent organizational skills
- Can work independently with a virtual team
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and solve problems effectively
- Good eye for details
- Able to navigate and use new tools and technology
- Able to learn and adapt to new knowledge quickly
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above requirements will need to apply online via the company’s recruitment page. Click here to get started.
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link below to know more about Hitachi Vantara.