Computer data storage company, Hitachi Vantara, is in need of suitable candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Sales Operations Internship programme in Johannesburg. Read on to know about the position, and most importantly, the minimum requirements that will make you eligible for consideration to this internship opportunity.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in the IT sector. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue stream.
Hitachi Vantara SA Sales Operations Internship
The successful candidate will part of Hitachi Vantara SA’s EMEA Sales Operations team and will gain an understanding of a big Enterprise organization that offers storage software, hardware and services.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide support with sales forecasting process and methodology
- Ensure timely submission of forecasts
- Compile the company’s success stories for global publication
- Monitor deal movements on current opportunities in SFDC
- Automate and streamline reporting via Power BI
- Identify sales pipeline and real-time trends
- Prepare presentations for senior leader
- Analyze, improve, and document existing processes and workflows
- Able to effectively question the status quo and offer new techniques
- Work on international initiatives in collaboration with the global team in line with improving sales reporting and processes
- Provide assistive maintenance with sales materials and other relevant information in specific information management systems
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum qualification requirements are eligible for consideration:
- Must be an undergraduate or postgraduate student with a background in IT, Business, Marketing, Maths or any relevant apprenticeship background
- Skilled in Excel data using advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Solid PowerPoint skills
- Preferably with some working background in Microsoft BI
- A clear and concise communicator, both in verbal and written modes
- Willing to go the extra mile to facilitate professional learning and growth
- Proactive in offering innovative solutions and ideas
- Superior oral and written English communication skills
- Effective organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
What is the selection process?
Hitachi Vantara is an equal opportunity employer. The selection of a successful candidate/s will be based on the company’s employment equity strategy.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to pursue this internship opportunity will need to click on the link to access Hitachi Vantara’s recruitment page and fill out the application form.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click here to know more about Hitachi Vantara SA.
- Where will it take place?
This successful intern will be based in Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg facility.
- How long will it take to complete?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Hitachi Vantara SA Sales Operations Internship 2021 programme advert.