Hitachi Vantara is currently accepting applications for its Facilities Internship Programme. Full details about this internship opportunity is available below.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue streams.
Facilities Internship Programme
The incumbent will be performing a range of duties and responsibilities to ensure the efficient and exceptional performance of the Facilities Department.
The duties and responsibilities of the Facilities Intern will include, but not limited to the following:
- Effectively handle daily operations and manage help tickets as well as engineering deliverables
- Conduct regular team meetings on deadlines and project deliverables
- Provide single point of contact for specific tasks
- Work with assigned personnel in line with allocating man hours for projecting tasks and progress tracking
- Work with specific Facilities Department personnel in order to understand project approach, concept and objectives
- Develop reporting tools for business units
Additional tasks may include:
- Maintain furniture inventories for maintenance, repair and purchase of furniture
- May include working with operations and quality personnel, and suppliers during project roll outs
- Assist in raising requisitions and generating vendor invoice
- Provide analysis of trends and activities of business units in comparison with the company’s best practices and service levels
The company does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of the internship period. Make sure to contact the Hitachi Vantara SA for further details.
Requirements or Eligibility
In order to qualify, applicants must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
- A BA degree in Business or any relevant area or study is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Understands corporate office norms and techniques
- Solid project management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Capable of building good working relationships
Click the link below to view the job advert:
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to apply, click here to get started.
Note: Link may not work if the job had already been closed.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the lick below to know more about the company: