Hitachi Vantara is calling on suitable individuals to send in their application and qualify for its Professional Legal Services Internship Programme in Johannesburg. For more information about this internship opportunity, read on below.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue streams.
Hitachi SA Legal Professional Services Internship 2020
The successful candidate will be fulfilling the role of a Legal Intern reporting to the Senior Counsel. The role involves working with the Professional Services with the successful candidate providing legal admin support with drafting legal documents, research and more.
The Legal Intern will be responsible for carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Compiling, organizing and summarizing legal and corporate documents
- Creating, updating and organizing soft and hard copies of contract files
- Performing accurate and detail-specific data entry of past contracts
- Managing template database
- Preparing new contracts for review by legal counsel and other concerned department
- Working with both external and internal customers regarding contracts
- Collaborating with stakeholders in managing priority
- Providing general assistance and support to the Professional Services team
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must possess the following basic requisites to be considered for the internship position:
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Administrative degree in a business-related course
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication aptitude
- Capable of working discreetly on a broad range of confidential issues
- Fluent in the English language
- Able to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work independently within a virtual team
- Capable of effectively prioritizing tasks and problem-solving in a multi-tasking environment
- Good eye for detail and solid organizational skills
- Comfortable using new tools and technologies
- Able to learn, apply and dispense knowledge within a team environment
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of integrity
- Knowledgeable with computers, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and excel
- Interested in understanding and being passionate about the products and services offered by Hitachi Vantara
How to Apply
If you meet the general qualifications of the position, apply online by going to the company’s Careers page. In addition, you will need to attach the following documents:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
Click here to apply online.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
If you wish to know about the company, click here.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Hitachi SA Legal Professional Services Internship programme advert.