Hitachi Vantara is calling on interested parties to send in their applications for its Receptionist Internship Programme for 2019. Interested? Read on to find out more about this internship opportunity.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue streams.
Receptionist Internship at Hitachi Vantara 2019
As a Receptionist Intern at Hitachi Vantara, the incumbent will be tasked with the following duties and responsibilities
- Personally welcoming and and greeting visitors over the phone
- Answering queries and guiding visitors appropriately in a timely manner, either face-to-face or over the phone
- Directing visitors by managing department and employee directories; providing instructions
- Effectively maintaining site security by adhering to procedures
- Visitor logbook monitoring
- Issuing visitor badges
- Maintaining company telephone system by observing manufacturer’s instructions for use and operation
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety of the reception area by adhering to regulations, rules and procedures
- Maintaining work flow among teams through documenting and transmitting actions, continuing needs and irregularities
- Performing related tasks in order to contribute to the team effort
The Receptionist Internship Programme at Hitachi Vantara runs for a period of 12 months. Permanent employment by the end of the internship period is not guaranteed.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following minimum internship requisites in order to be considered:
- Solid verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good listening and customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- Effective organizational skills
- High accuracy in information sharing
- Capable of handling pressure
Click here to view Hitachi Vantara’s Receptionist Internship job advert.
How to Apply
If you meet the basic qualifications and are interested in joining Hitachi Vantara’s Receptionist Internship, applications are done online. Be sure to prepare the following supporting documents prior to starting the application process:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
Click here to begin with the application process.
Note that the application link may not work should the programme be no longer available.
Opening and Closing Date
The deadline for submission of applications is unavailable as of this writing.
Click here to know more about the company.