Hitachi Vantara is inviting interested individuals to send in their applications for its Sales Internship for 2019. Interested? For more information this internship opportunity, read on to find out more.
Operating in Johannesburg, Hitachi Vantara is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd with more than 100 years of operational technology expertise and over 60 years in IT. Hitachi Vantara assists its customers in data storage, activation, enhancement and monetization for improved customer experiences, lower business costs and fresh revenue streams.
Hitachi Vantara Sales Internship Programme 2019
As a Sales Intern, the successful applicant will be working Hitachi Vantara’s Johannesburg offices for a duration of 12 months. Within this period, the Sales Intern will be primarily involved in:
- Providing support with sales initiatives in identifying leads, developing and keeping track of opportunities from identification to close
- Identifying cross-selling and up-selling opportunities including additional revenue sources
- Ensuring compliance with overall sales strategies
- Measuring, monitoring and communicating progress in comparison to set goals
- Developing and selling viable technical and business solutions to valid opportunities within their specific territories
- Providing assistance to account managers in preparing budgetary quotes as well as partner and iSV quoting
- Establishing customers’ needs and requirements
- Making sure all proposals are followed through
- Closing sales processes and meeting quarterly quotas
- Researching accounts and developing new opportunities
- Updating and maintaining customer information in Salesforce and Siebel
- Cooperating with channel partners in building pipelines and closing deals
- Creating Special Pricing Requests as needed
Hitachi Vantara does not guarantee employment at the end of the 12-month internship programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
- Holds a university degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or IT with some work experience
- Must be willing to grow and take on sales roles
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills and comfortable in speaking to all levels of the organization
- Solid sales and telephone skills
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, time management and prioritizing tasks
Click here to view the Hitachi Vantara Sales Internship 2019 job advert.
How to Apply
If you meet the above-mentioned basic requisites, please fill out the online application form provided in the link below:
Be sure to upload an updated copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
Visit Hitachi Vantara SA’s homepage to know more about the company by clicking the link below: