HomeChoice is calling on qualified graduates to submit their application for its upcoming Finance Internship upcoming intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the role before applying.
HomeChoice International plc is a JSE-listed investment holding company operating in South Africa and Mauritius via two major subsidiaries namely, HomeChoice Mauritius and HomeChoice South Africa. HomeChoice SA handles the retail operations through the HomeChoice brand to South African customers and those from the surrounding countries. Its FinChoice brand offers insurance products and personal loans to retail customers in South Africa.
HomeChoice Finance Internship 2022
Based in HC’s Cape Town (Southern Suburbs) offices, the Finance Internship role will have the successful candidate perform administrative support functions between the Operations and Finance departments. Such support functions will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative and communications support
- Carry out filing, printing, data entry, and other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Communicate work status and internal issues to department heads
- Provide support with other tasks such as:
- Archiving and indexing documents
- Retrieving invoices from the system
- Accounts reconciliation
- Escalating queries/issues to the appropriate group
Who should apply?
To qualify for the role, you must meet the internship role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements listed below:
- Holds a relevant Finance degree from an accredited HET, FET, or university
- Sound knowledge in Accounting
- Computer literate and knows MS applications e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word
- Good interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communications acuity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional work ethics as well as problem-solving skills
- Flexible and comfortable with shifting work situations and requirements
Note: This is an overview of the minimum eligibility requirements. A comprehensive list of requirements will be sent to shortlisted applicants.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to apply may do so by filling out an online application form on HomeChoice’s recruitment portal. Click on the link below to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with HomeChoice by calling +27 21 680 1000.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the HomeChoice Finance Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.