Hewlett Packard SA is currently taking applications for its Installed Base Internship Programme. More information about the internship is available below.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise SA, or HPE, is an international information technology company with its headquarters located in San Jose, California. HPE is the result of the splitting of Hewlett Packard in November 2015. The other part of the split is the Enterprise Group, which deals with storage, servers, networking, support, consulting and Financial Services.
IB Sales Internship Programme
The ideal HPE IB Sales Intern must be tech savvy and ready to gain experience from working with top notch sales professionals in the field. The duties and responsibilities of the IB Sales Intern includes the following:
- Collaborate with the IB Sales Team to develop and manage client renewal opportunities
- Assist partners in improving profitability by identifying conversion and renewal opportunities
- Manage and assign leads coming from HPE Internal Sales and Telemarketing
- Track IB sales and drive weekly forecasts, top deal and pipeline reviews
- Provide IB sales team with access to HPE tools and resources
The IB Sales Internship programme runs for a period of 12 months. HPE does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of the internship programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for Hewlett Packard’s IB Sales Internship, applicants must meet the minimum requisites shown below:
- Has a Bachelor’s or university degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- With a keen interest in pursuing a career in the field of IT
- Good written and verbal communication
- Must be willing to be trained in selling IT services and solutions
How to Apply
If you meet the basic requirements and are interested in applying, start the application process by creating an account on the HPE recruitment portal.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link below to view the job advert: