Hewlett-Packard SA is currently inviting applications from qualified individuals for Partner Programme Graduate intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure take a few minutes to review the job responsibilities and minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for the role.
About HP Inc.
Established in November 2015. HP Inc. is global infromation technology company that makes personal computers, printers (and peripheral supplies), and 3D printing technology. The company is the other half of the original Hewlett-Packard and retained the PC and printer division while the other half, Hewlett Packard Enterprise specialized in business services and enterprise products. As of January 2021 HP Inc. is one of the largest personal computer vendors (by unit sales) in the world, ranking 2nd to Lenovo
HP Inc., SA Partner Programme Management Graduate 2022
The successful candidate will be part of HP’s Africa Partner Programme Management team and will be responsible for performing various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Providing budget utilization reports
- Sharing best processes and tools, process improvements and support
- Assist the team in carrying out planning and other project initiatives as needed
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements listed below:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing (obtained qualification within the last 12 months)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual-thinking skills
- Able to summarize and present compound information into easy to understand models
- Solid financial and business skills
- Exceptional skills in planning, time management, and organizing
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Proactive, willing to learn, and highly creative
- Preferably with experience working with Tableau or PowerBI
- Fluent in English
- Applicants from designated groups will be prioritized in accordance with the Company’s EE policies
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on HP’s talent community. Click the link below to get started: Apply online for the HP Inc., SA Partner Programme Management Graduate 2022.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, you can reach HPE Johannesburg by calling +27 11785100.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the HP Inc., SA Partner Programme Management Graduate 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.