Hewlett Packard SA has recently announced the opening its Project Management Internship Programme for 2019. Read on for more information about the internship.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise SA, or HPE, is an international information technology company with its headquarters located in San Jose, California. HPE is the result of the splitting of Hewlett Packard in November 2015. The other part of the split is the Enterprise Group, which deals with storage, servers, networking, support, consulting and Financial Services.
Project Management Internship Programme at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) South Africa
The Project Management Internship at Hewlett Packard Enterprises SA is a full-time position that allows the incumbent to gain access to the tech company’s best practices in customer engagement
- Work with a team and/or provide project support to customer project delivery
- Provide subject matter support in areas involving Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Provide support in financial management aspects of a project
- Assist the project team
- Head internal and external resources in specific areas
- Collaborate with Client and Accounting Team as needed
- Provide performance reviews project/team members
While the internship programme is a full-time responsibility, permanent employment is not automatically guaranteed upon completion of the internship programme.
Requirements of Eligibility
The ideal candidate must possess the following basic qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year experience in project leadership or any relevant position
- Has an associate degree or its equivalent
- Knowledgeable in project support, IT industry, accounting, client relations, time recording and performance tracking
- Actively participates in relevant profession community
- Has a development plan for building project management skills
How to Apply
Apply for the HPE Project Management Internship Programme by clicking the link here. Once there, you need to create an applicant profile to be able to apply for the internship.
Once done setting up your account, use the job code 1041795 if you are unable to locate the job advert. Be sure to fill out the application form completely. Incomplete or inaccurate application will not be considered.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is still to be determined as of this writing.
View the job advert by clicking the link below:
You may also learn more about HPE by clicking the link below: