HyperionDev, a software development education provider, is inviting qualified individuals to submit an application and possibly qualify for its upcoming Graduate Trainee Programme.
Headquartered in Cape Town and London, HyperionDev is recognized as one of the leading education technology startups in the EMEA region. The organization supports learners from more than 40 countries, who are looking to pursue a tech career.
HyperionDev was the recipient of Facebook’s Innovation Challenge in 2016, as well as financial backing for being the most socially impactful startups operating in South Africa.
HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to acquire learning and real-world work experience in their chosen field of work. This involves learning the nuances of planning, implementation and decision-making within the company. In addition, the incumbent will have a chance to be a contributing member in special projects to enhance their skills, learn from experts, and be instrumental to the team’s success.
Currently, HyperionDev is offering graduate trainee programme positions in the following departments:
- Strategy and Operations
- Customer Success
The duties and responsibilities of the graduate trainee include:
- Creation and management of marketing assets
- Provide assistance with conducting and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Support content strategy creation
- Plan and manage upcoming events
- Assist budget and performance metrics reporting
Customer Success trainee
- Conduct customer (student) data analysis and reporting
- Acquire public reviews and NPS data
- Resolve customer issues and queries
- Identify detractor or inactive students and work with them to ensure their on-time graduation and job placement
- Provide support with engagement campaigns to improve brand recognition
Strategy and Operations trainee
- Support management with data gathering, trends analysis
- Participate in decision-making on extending product reach to new markets
- Help out with optimizing business processes and policies including internal people operations
Who should apply?
- A diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree holder in the abovementioned fields (2019-2020 graduates)
- Has a 65% GPA in the most recent level of education
- Must have demonstrated interest in the chosen field not including academic requirements
- Leadership background from school or community is an advantage
- Active participation in extracurricular activities is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of learning and thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- Has strong work ethics and problem-solving skills
- Deep interested in education and technology
- Able to work remotely and can work on-site when needed
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to apply will need to fill out an application on HyperionDev’s recruitment page. Click here and click on the “Apply” button to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 05 November 2020.
For enquiries, contact HyperionDev directly at +27 87 073 5694.
- How long will it take to complete?
This internship will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in HyperionDev’s Cape Town offices.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the HyperionDev Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 advert.