IBM, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications and possibly join the tech giant’s Information Technology Graduate Programme for 2022. For more details about the internship and the company itself, keep on reading below.
IBM, or Industrial Business Machines Corporation, is an American tech company with headquarters in New York and currently operating in more than 175 countries. The company is widely known for manufacturing and marketing a wide range of computer hardware, software and middleware.
IBM also provides consulting and hosting services starting with mainframe computers to cutting edge nanotechnology. In an effort to keep and maintain an innovative workforce, the IBM graduate programmes have been running now throughout the year.
IBM Information Technology Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be part of IBM’s Watson division as an Application Developer, and as such, will gain hands-on experience on the latest technology in the following areas:
- Machine Learning
- Big data
- Augmented Intelligence
- Data Centre Operations
- Cloud and Project management
- Help clients enhance their value chain and future-proof their current applications and processes
- Guide the client to success during their application life cycle starting with implementing, defining requirements, designing, executing, testing, and deployment of the solution
Who should apply?
IBM will only review applications that meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Holds a BTech, Bachelor’s degree, or diploma in the following:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
- Must have code development experience
- Basic knowledge of Python, Eclipse, Java Enterprise, and cloud platforms
- Keen interest in leveraging technology to establish organizational solutions
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Highly flexible and independent with good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
How do I apply?
If qualified, you may apply for this entry-level position at IBM by registering your profile on their online jobs portal. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on IBM’s website or contact the recruitment personnel after submitting your application.
Tel: +0860 728 728
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the IBM Information Technology Graduate Programme 2022.