IBM, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications and possibly join the tech giant’s Project Manager Internship opportunity for 2022. If interested, you can review the scope of the role and the minimum eligibility requirements to find out if it’s a good fit.
IBM, or Industrial Business Machines Corporation, is an American tech company with headquarters in New York and currently operating in more than 175 countries. The company is widely known for manufacturing and marketing a wide range of computer hardware, software and middleware.
IBM also provides consulting and hosting services starting with mainframe computers to cutting-edge nanotechnology. In an effort to keep and maintain an innovative workforce, the IBM graduate programmes have been running now throughout the year.
IBM Project Manager Internship 2022
As a Project Manager Intern, the successful candidate will acquire skills key to leading and coordinating the overall performance, deliverables, cost, and scope of a team’s project. Moreover the Project Manager will lead the direction of the project, performance management, and metric definition.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding process of project teams
- Set up ICA/DOU for project teams, supplement ICAs as the needed
- Assist Project Managers with monthly cost and revenue forecasting in IPFF
- Assist project managers with customer billing processes
- Provide support with the sales operations management system
- Attend to contract registrations and endure proper signing
- Help out in B&P processes
- Support internal and/or audit controls
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements may submit an application:
- Holds a relevant bachelor’s degree; a Master’s qualification is a big plus but not a requirement
- Must be fluent in English and with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn new tools and new processes
- Comfortable working in a fluid and fast-paced work environment, as well as processes
- Must be able to learn IBM-specific operations e.g. IBM cost management, accrual processes, pricing, registration process, REVE calculation/reconciliation, etc.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants must register their profile on IBM’s online recruitment page to be able to apply. Click on the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on IBM’s website or reach them at:
Tel: +0860 728 728
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the IBM Project Manager Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.