IBM, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications and possibly join the tech giant’s Finance Graduate Programme for 2022. If interested, you can review the scope of the role and the minimum eligibility requirements to find out if it’s a good fit.
IBM, or Industrial Business Machines Corporation, is an American tech company with headquarters in New York and currently operating in more than 175 countries. The company is widely known for manufacturing and marketing a wide range of computer hardware, software and middleware.
IBM also provides consulting and hosting services starting with mainframe computers to cutting-edge nanotechnology. In an effort to keep and maintain an innovative workforce, the IBM graduate programmes have been running now throughout the year.
IBM Research Engineering Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be among a global team of interns taking part in IBM Research to be held separately at different locations around the world as the 2022 “summer internships”. Through the internship, the successful candidate acquires knowledge about real-world industry challenges as well as hands-on engineering and research experience.
The main purpose of the Research Intern is to provide essential support with current AI research. A detailed description of the intern’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct research and engineering in the area of artificial intelligence i.e. neuro-symbolic AI
- Work closely with developers and researchers across the organization’s research and engineering initiatives conducted by various teams within IBM
- Exert full participation in the IBM global internship as well as networking activities
Who should apply?
Candidates must be able to satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- A registered student for the 2022 academic year
- Pursuing an Honour’s or Master’s degree in the fields of Computer Science, Data Science or any relevant qualification
- Hands-on expertise in machine learning
- Exceptional skills in software development such as C++, Python, R, Python, or any other relevant programming languages
How do I apply?
Aspiring candidates who are eligible to apply may do so by registering an account on IBM’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on IBM’s website or reach them at:
Tel: +0860 728 728
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the IBM Research Engineering Internship 2022.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.