IBM, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications and possibly join the tech giant’s Application Developer – Salesforce Internship Programme for 2022 at its Johannesburg offices. If interested, you can review the scope of the role and the minimum eligibility requirements to find out if it’s a good fit.
IBM, or Industrial Business Machines Corporation, is an American tech company with headquarters in New York and currently operating in more than 175 countries. The company is widely known for manufacturing and marketing a wide range of computer hardware, software and middleware.
IBM also provides consulting and hosting services starting with mainframe computers to cutting-edge nanotechnology. In an effort to keep and maintain an innovative workforce, the IBM graduate programmes have been running now throughout the year.
IBM SA Application Developer – Salesforce Internship 2022
The primary purpose of the Application Development Intern is to take charge of maintenance and development of the company’s Salesforce applications including its custom Salesforce development and third party integration. Working together with a full global Salesforce capability, the successful candidate is to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Render technical requirements from functional requirements
- Develop high-performance, reliable, and reusable Apex code following best methodologies
- Ensure maximum quality of the application
- Assume responsibility of projects and client relationships
- Uncover bugs and adjust with requirements during
- Write test classes and guarantee over 80% code average
- Test bug fixes to ensure 100% operability prior to deployment
Who should apply?
- A tertiary education graduate from less than a year ago
- No more than one year of work experience
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce Development
- Exceptional communication skills
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Aspiring candidates who are eligible to apply may do so by registering an account on IBM’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on IBM’s website or reach them at:
Tel: +0860 728 728
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.