IBM, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications and possibly join the tech giant’s Technical Graduate Programme for 2022. If interested, you can review the scope of the role and the minimum eligibility requirements to find out if it’s a good fit.
IBM, or Industrial Business Machines Corporation, is an American tech company with headquarters in New York and currently operating in more than 175 countries. The company is widely known for manufacturing and marketing a wide range of computer hardware, software and middleware.
IBM also provides consulting and hosting services starting with mainframe computers to cutting-edge nanotechnology. In an effort to keep and maintain an innovative workforce, the IBM graduate programmes have been running now throughout the year.
IBM Technical Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate’s primary duty is to transform system requirements into the design and creation of customized systems. This means translating business requirements into code to effectively drive innovation. In order to for the Technical Graduate to be successful, he/she will have full access to the latest education, technology, tools, and unlimited career path with a leader in the tech industry. The duties and responsibilities of the Technical Graduate will include:
- Contribute to design and marketing solutions as well as initiating interactions within the Business Partners’ ecosystem
- Provide proofs of technology, proofs of concepts, design/discovery workshops, and demos that push IBM’s Hybrid Cloud solutions
The Technical Graduate programme is currently opening a number of programmes for different roles namely:
- Must have some background in hardware management tech as well as Linux ecosystems
Hybrid Cloud Technology
- Must have ample experience in development using Java, and other types of web tech e.g. Node .js, Springboot, and PHP
- Able to support consulting and training in post-sales and processing deployment scenarios
Data Science Graduate
- Holds a degree in Mathematics or Statistics
- Background in advanced analytics and machine learning
- Knowledgeable in modeling tools e.g. Python, SAS, SPSS, or R
- Knowledgeable and with a keen interest in technology, trends, and how technology is being used to address business challenges
- Preferably with some background in cyber security
Who should apply?
In addition to the program-specific minimum qualification requirements mentioned above, these basic eligibility requirements must also be met.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or any relevant qualification
- Demonstrates solid communications and presentation skills
- Shows the right level of skills and empathy to ensure a positive customer
How do I apply?
Aspiring candidates who are eligible to apply may do so by registering an account on IBM’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on IBM’s website or reach them at:
Tel: +0860 728 728
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the IBM Technical Graduate Programme 2022.