IHS Markit is now opening applications for its Analyst – Portfolio Valuations Graduate Programme for the 2020 financial year. See the full details of the internship below.
With its headquarters in London, IHS Markit is a multinational global information provider that was established in 2016 as a result of the IHS Inc and Markhit merger in 2016. The company primarily provides and assigns IMO identification numbers to companies, ships and registered owners. Throughout its existence, the company has dramatically expanded its operations by acquiring companies in the expert and information sector.
Information Handling Services, or IHS, was established in 1959 providing microfilm databases for aerospace engineers. Markit is a financial data provider dealing with credit default swap pricing.
IHS Markit Analyst – Portfolio Valuations Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be working within the Porfolio Valuations team, which is in charge of facilitating and monitoring delivery of services to clients. The team also assists clients with technical and operational on OTC derivatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
- Manage daily and monthly valuation procedures for clients
- Handle complex and simple price issues and offer solutions to clients
- Build and maintain healthy client relations, keeping them aware of the company’s new and active valuation capabilities
Who should apply?
The following are the basic eligibility requirements applicants must meet in order to be considered:
- Pursuing a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to be completed by September 2020
- Relevant work experience must be 0 to 12 months
- Knowledgeable in Valuation methodologies and OTC Derivatives
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capable of building solid working relationships in collaborative environment
- Able to quickly learn and adapt in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to commit to the whole duration of the internship
What is the selection process?
IHS Markit employs a selection process that is designed to allow candidates like you to learn more about the company, demonstrate your skills and help determine the role that fits your qualifications:
- Step 1: Submit application online along with updated CV and cover letter
- Step 2: Initial screening
- Step 3: Final assessment day
Applicants who get profiled for multiple roles that belong to the same stream will be assessed within the same process. If the roles belong to different streams, a separate assessment in line with those roles will be given.
How to Apply
To apply, qualified applicants will need to register an account on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to access it and set up your account. If you happen to already have an account, simply log in and apply.
Use the reference ID: R12837 when searching for the job opening.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 24 November 2019. Only qualified applicants will receive consideration and feedback
For further details about this graduate programme, call IHS Markit directly at +1 212 849 0399. This contact number will only entertain questions about the internship and accommodation requests. Do not call to follow up the status of your application.
View the IHS Markit Analyst Portfolio Valution Graduate Programme 2020 advert by clicking the link.