Infobip, a premiere mobile messaging platform, is inviting interested parties to send in their application for its current Marketing Internship Programme offering.
Established in 2006, Infobip is an ICT company that provides effective mobile interaction solutions between businesses and people. To date, the company operates over 60 offices in partnership with leading operator groups all over the world.
Infobip Marketing Internship Programme
The successful Infobip marketing intern will be primarily involved in localising the international brand and plan strategy. Moreover, the incumbent will be helping make sure all aspects of the activities and service are compliant to the goals and ethos of the brand.
Here is more about the duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Intern:
- Promote the brand from within the company to ensure essential brand stakeholders fully understand the brand as well as its goals
- Source products and suppliers suitable for the brand
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to make sure the brand’s commercial goals are achieved
- Maintain effective and high quality sales support nd marketing repository (e.g. banners, branded communication templates, brochures)
- Make promotional materials readily accessible by communicating specifications to the graphics team, placing orders, inventory stock, and verifying receipts
- Perform research and suggest suitable events, industry conferences and hospitality platforms in aid of growing fruitful relationships with customers
- Provide assistance in developing event material such as invitations, banners and promotional materials
- Search for venues, entertainment, speakers as well as negotiate fees for such events
- Act as lead and campaign management coordinator
- Make sure compliance policies and budget approval procedures are observed
- Perform general admin and correspondence tasks
- Provide support to marketing specialists in sales and marketing activities
- Provide assistance with planning and implementation of POP campaigns and events
- Help compile quarterly marketing for international and local management teams
Successful completion of the Marketing Internship Programme may entitle the incumbent full-time employment as determined by Infobip.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, you must meet the internship’s basic requirements listed below:
- A graduate of a Marketing or Communications degree
- Knowledgeable in marketing research and techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literate
- Highly creative
- Works well with others
- Effective time management
- Must be available for full-time work
- Eligible to take on a permanent job in South Africa
How to Apply
If you meet the programme requisites, click the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “I’m Interested” button.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of application has been set as this writing.
Know more about Infobip by visiting the company’s homepage.