Innervation SA is calling on suitable individuals to submit their applications for the company’s upcoming Implementations Administrator Internship programme for 2021. Take a quick look at the minimum qualifications to find out if it’s a good match for you.
Innervation PAN African Payments is a payment and switching business operating for more than 20 years, The company offers its expertise in integrated payment solutions, value-added services, and customer engagement tools to retailers and the financial services sectors.
Innervation SA Implementations Administrator Internship 2021
As an Implementations Administrator Intern, the successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating full administration processes of the implementation period as well as providing support to the sales and technical workgroups within the department.
The duties and responsibilities of the Implementations Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate client communications with Implementations process within service levels
- Push and facilitate activities connected to implementations processes to ensure compliance with existing SLA policies
- Acquire integrated merchant numbers for merchants
- Manage third party contracts for services such as X-Link and Connect-Net
- Develop relations with third party companies such as banks
- Make sure Secure Edge is delivered to merchant stores
- Make sure merchant stores receive pin pad delivery from acquiring banks
- Manage and facilitate installation dates
- Upload merchant information on Trade-Root relations
- Sent training manuals (gift card, EFT, support documents
- Confirm product installation/definitions are supplied merchants
- Make sure installations are done as per schedule
- Send updates to sales consultants
- Give regular updates to sales consultants
- Give regular updates to merchants regarding Implementation progress
- Manage external and internal escalations
Who should apply?
Candidates must possess these minimum qualifications to apply:
- Must have matric qualification (NQF level 4)
- Systematic, precise, and compliant working with relevant data, and collecting, studying, and interpreting information
- Able to ensure compliance with the highest quality and efficiency standards
- Able to manage, monitor, plan, and assess personal workflow and output, juggling priorities, anticipating obstacles, and following through on commitments and objectives within agreed schedules
- Able to anticipate, identify, and satisfy the needs of external and internal clients, taking into account the highest service standards, as well as developing and maintaining productive client relations
- Solid knowledge of implementations procedures and processes
- Proficient with computers
- Preferably with own transport
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to submit a detailed and comprehensive CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will receive an interview invitation.
If you’re not sure how to write a professional CV follow this CV writing guide.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click the link and fill out the contact form on the company’s website.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Innervation SA Implementations Administrator Internship 2021 advert.