Intel SA is currently looking for highly qualified individuals to send in their application to join its Retail Marketing Internship Programme.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley in Santa Clara California, USA, Intel is a multinational technology company. It is one of highest valued and largest semiconductor chip maker based on revenue, ranking only second to Samsung Electronics. Intel is the manufacturer of the processor used in most personal computers all over the world; the x86 series.
Intel’s South Africa facility was established in 1995 and is in Woodmead, Johannesburg housing its Sales and Marketing division in the region.
Intel South Africa Retail Marketing Internship 2020
The successful applicant will be working in the company’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) team under the Client Computing Group. The Client Computing Group’s main focus is on all facets of the client computing business on all PC platforms. The Group leads Intel’s mission in transforming client computing with the help of new form factors and technologies as well as pushing the company’s user experience efforts. This includes all client device brands such as software, hardware and connectivity for PC Compute Devices.
Who should apply?
Individuals who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply. All fields of study must have a particular focus on Marketing or Consumer Management:
- A current post graduate student pursuing a degree in the following:
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Has a good grasp of consumer, marketing or retail
- Comfortable working with diverse and local/global partnerships in developing marketing campaigns and integrated sales
- Solid analytical skills
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office applications
- An excellent team player in a dispersed/distributed structure
- Proactive, self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Eager to learn new technologies and developing business ideas around it
- Proficient in the use of the English language
Click the link to view the Intel SA Retail Marketing Internship advert.
How do I apply?
If you meet the required qualifications, click on the link below and fill out the online application form. Be ready to upload a copy of your resume.
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
Want to know how it is to work at Intel? Click on the link to discover more.