The Intelligent Debt Management Group is calling on qualified individuals who are interested in submitting an application and possibly qualify to join the company’s upcoming BCom Graduate Programme for Client Services and Retention.
Established in 2004, the Intelligent Debt Management Group is one of the leading debt management companies in South Africa. The company provides comprehensive financial advice and a wide range of solutions to consumers in South Africa facing financial difficulty brought about by incurred debt.
Operating from a centralized Cape Town office with over 350 employees, IDM services clients from all economic and demographic spectrums. The company has helped over 50,000 customers encompassing upper middle income and lower-income brackets.
The IDM takes great pride in being instrumental to the growth of the industry with the help of insurers, credit providers and market share amounting to in excess of 15%.
Intelligent Debt Management BCom Graduate Programme
Successful candidates can look forward to the following:
- Daily non-client facing interactions conducting client services/sales
- Regular interactions with the Big 5 banks as well as other leading financial service providers
- Gain proficiency and expertise with the National Consumer Act as well as consumer rights
- Get a chance to gain recognized qualifications, including further studies in the financial services industry
- Gain exposure in a professional working environment as well as essential office tools and software
- Gain an opportunity for significant growth and a rapidly expanding business organization and industry
- Collaborate with fresh, dynamic and innovative team members
- Acquire substantial rewards and recognition
- Receive a monthly stipend as well as other company benefits
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria in order for their application to be considered:
- Must hold a B Admin or BCom Degree or National Diploma
- Personal values and principles must be in line with those of IDM’s
- High self-esteem and solid communication skills both verbal or written
How to apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply will need to fill out the online application form on IDM’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started.
The company reserves the right to discontinue the hiring process at any time for any reason it deems appropriate.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For enquiries, contact IDM directly at:
Tel. no: 021 481 1700
- Will this graduate programme lead to a long term employment contract?
Yes. Candidates who successfully complete the programme may be offered a long term position.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
Successful applicants will be based in IDM’s Cape Town offices.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the IDM BCom (Client Service & Retention) Graduate Programme 2021.