Interfront is calling on interested individuals to apply for its upcoming IT Graduate Programme for 2020. Read on for further details about this exciting graduate opportunity.
Based in Somerset West, Interfront SOC Ltd. is a customs company offering smart customs solutions to country borders all over the globe. Specializing in Java technologies, the company enjoys the backing of respected companies such as Accenture, Tatis International and the South African Revenue Service.
Interfront employs close to 110 professionals, more than 10% of which is performing corporate support roles. The rest work in Operations holding technical positions.
Interfront IT Graduate Programme 2020
Interfront’s IT Programme runs for a duration of 12 months and starts on 1 February 2020. The graduate programme is a good opportunity to gain exposure in a company that innovates in large scale Customs solutions.
Moreover, the successful candidate can look forward to the following:
- Flexible working hours
- Work with a diverse and highly skilled team
- Relaxed dress code
- Wellness days
- Professional and positive team environment
- Opportunities for training and career development
Interfront does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of the programme. Kindly get in touch with Interfront regarding this matter.
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must meet the programme’s basic requirements as listed below:
- A National Diploma or degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology
- With a strong academic record of at least 60% average
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- A fast learner
- Good analytical mind
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A conceptual thinker
- Capable of quality output
- Positive, can-do frame of mind
- Highly energetic and motivated
- Able to handle pressure well
- Great team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The successful candidate will undergo a vetting process and a thorough pre-employment screening
- Must agree to a non-disclosure agreement or oath of secrecy
- Acceptance into the graduate programme is dependent on reference and security clearance results
How to Apply
If you meet the graduate programme’s minimum requirements, send an updated CV along with a cover letter to:
Feedback will be limited to short-listed applicants only. Consider the application as unsuccessful if no communication is received within six weeks after submitting your application.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 June 2019.
For further enquiries about the Interfront IT Graduate Programme, send an email to:
Click the link below if you wish to know more about the company: