Interfront, a Customs solutions company, is inviting suitable candidates to submit an application and qualify for its upcoming IT Graduate Programme. Be sure to go over the programme’s eligibility requirements prior to submitting your application.
Interfront SOC Ltd. offers proven, cost-effective, flexible and modern customs solutions to countries who are looking to secure their borders. With backing from the South African Revenue Service, Tatis International and Accenture delivers a comprehensive approach in providing large scale Customs innovations such as Risk Management, Cargo and Goods Declaration Processing, Inspection and Audit Management, Excise, and Transit, to name a few.
Interfront IT Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be working out of Interfront’s Somerset West offices in the Western Cape province for the duration of graduate programme contract which runs for a 12-month period.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate for this position must be able to meet these minimum eligibility criteria:
- Holds a National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- has completed matric
- Has attained a 60% academic record plus academic average
- Must be a South African citizen
- Possesses good analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Solid communication, interpersonal and team work skills
- Driven, positive and quality-oriented
- Capable of performing even under pressure
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates can apply by sending a cover letter along with an updated resume to email@example.com.
All applications must be in by 31 August 2020. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will receive feedback. Consider the application as unsuccessful if no response comes from Interfront within three weeks.
Email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.