Interfront is calling on suitable IT and Engineering graduates to apply for its Special Skills Graduate Programme 2023 intake at its Pretoria offices. Find out if this is a good fit by reviewing the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and job description below.
Based in Somerset West, Interfront SOC Ltd. is a customs company offering smart customs solutions to country borders all over the globe. Specializing in Java technologies, the company enjoys the backing of respected companies such as Accenture, Tatis International and the South African Revenue Service.
Interfront employs close to 110 professionals, more than 10% of which is performing corporate support roles. The rest work in Operations holding technical positions.
Interfront Special Skills Graduate Programme 2023
Interfront’s Special Skills Programme runs for a duration of 12 months and provides an opportunity to successful candidates gain practical experience and develop critical IT and life skills. Moreover, the successful candidates will be able to enhance their technical skills through immersion in real-world projects through a broad range of methodologies and technologies.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- A National Diploma or degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
- With a strong academic record of at least 70% average
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- A fast learner
- Good analytical mind
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A conceptual thinker
- Capable of quality output
- Positive, can-do frame of mind
- Highly energetic and motivated
- Able to handle pressure well
- Great team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The successful candidate will undergo a vetting process and a thorough pre-employment screening
- Must agree to a non-disclosure agreement or oath of secrecy
- Acceptance into the graduate programme is dependent on reference and security clearance results
How do I Apply
If you meet the graduate programme’s minimum requirements, send your updated CV along with a cover letter, copy of South African ID, latest academic transcript, and certificate of Matric. Be sure to indicate your Equity status.
All applications must be sent to Graduates@interfront.co.za.
Feedback will be limited to short-listed applicants only. Consider the application as unsuccessful if no communication is received within six weeks of submitting your application.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 5 January 2023.
For further enquiries about the Interfront IT Graduate Programme, send an email to:
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Interfront Special Skills Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.