The Intelligent Debt Management Group is looking for suitable graduates to fill the shoes of its Financial Assessor in the company’s Finance/Business Graduate Programme for 2020.
Established in 2004, the Intelligent Debt Management Group is one of the leading debt management companies in South Africa. The company provides comprehensive financial advice and a wide range of solutions to consumers in South Africa facing financial difficulty brought about by incurred debt.
Operating from a centralized Cape Town office with over 350 employees assisting clients from all economic and demographic spectrum. The company has helped over 50,000 customers from all economic and demographic segments encompassing upper middle income and lower income brackets.
The IDM takes great pride in being instrumental in the growth of the industry with the help of insurers, credit providers and market share amounting to in excess of 15%.
Intelligent Debt Management Finance/Business Graduate Programme 2020
As part of the Finance/Business Graduate progamme, the successful applicant will be gaining work experience as a Financial Assessor. The incumbent will gain ample training and exposure in determining the consumers’ financial issues and direct them to the appropriate division to provide resolution. The main responsibility of the Financial Assessor is to effectively consult with clients and this includes the following:
- Use telephony and CRM systems in communicating with clients (no face-to-face transactions)
- Act immediately on new leads
- Maximize the amount of leads contacted
- Draw credit reports
- Manage leads efficiently
- Assess which is the most suitable team for the client
Who should apply?
Applicants must possess the minimum programme requirements to be considered eligible to join:
- Attended a tertiary education institution taking up a BCom, B Admin, B Management or any finance or business-related course
- Financial expertise
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Clear understanding of how the financial services industry works
- Willing to do shifting schedules
- No criminal record on file
- Good credit standing
- Multi-tasking skills
- Organizational skills
- High sense of integrity, honesty and accountability
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Hardworking and passionate attitude
- Analytical skills
Click the link if you wish to see the Intelligent Debt Management Finance/Business Graduate Programme advert
How do I apply?
To apply, eligible applicants will need to fill out an application form online. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Should you have further enquiries about the Intelligent Debt Management Finance/Business Graduate Programme, contact them using the information below:
Tel. no: 021 481 1700
Email address: email@example.com